- Best practice guidelines for working at height in New Zealand - 2012
These guidelines provide practical guidance to employers, contractors, employees and all others engaged in work associated with working at height on how they can meet their obligations under the Health and Safety in Employment Act 1992 and its associated Regulations.
- Best Practice Guidelines for Working on Roofs - 2012
These Guidelines outline how people working on roofs, and those associated with the work, can meet their obligations under the Health and Safety in Employment Act 1992 (HSE Act) and the HSE Regulations 1995.
- Industrial Rope Access in New Zealand: Best Practice Guidelines - 2012
Provides best practice advice for safe rope access techniques, the design installation and certification of permanent anchors and anchor systems, and the selection and maintenance of rope access equipment.
- Best Practice Guidelines for Demolition in New Zealand - 2011
These guidelines outline the industry's best practice standards and procedures for the safe and efficient demolition of structures and buildings, also including learnings from the Christchurch Earthquake of February 2011.
- New Zealand Guidelines for the Management and Removal of Asbestos - 2011
These guidelines cover best practice standards and procedures for the safe and efficient removal, transportation and disposal of asbestos-contaminated material.
- Best Practice Guidelines for Scaffolding in New Zealand – 2009
Guidelines from the construction industry of preferred work practices, or arrangements, for the purpose of ensuring the highest levels of health and safety for all those affected by scaffolding activities in New Zealand.
- Power-Operative Elevated Work Platforms – Approved Code of Practice - 1995
This Approved Code of Practice outlines safe work practices for any portable work platform where height is adjustable by powered means or any other articulated, scissor mechanism or telescopic boom.
Works in Progress
- Best Practice Guidelines for Elevated Work Platforms
- Best Practice Guidelines for Elevated Work Platforms in the Horticulture Industry